| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poznan in May is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- In May the skies in Poznan are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:13 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 16:25 long with an average length of 15:44.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Poznan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Poznan, Poland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Poznan:
- Koszalin, Poland - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNW
- Szczecin, Poland - 184 kms (114.3 miles) NW
- Berlin, Germany - 239.6 kms (148.9 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 255.8 kms (159 miles) W
- Lindenberg, Germany - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) W
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Gorlitz, Germany - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) SW
- Dresden, Germany - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) WSW
- Sniezka, Poland - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SSW
- Klodzko, Poland - 220.7 kms (137.1 miles) S