| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Poznan in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is released across an average of 12 days.
- In November the heavens above Poznan are really dreary with on average only 1:46 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:02 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 8:42.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21% of daylight hours and cloudy 79% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Poznan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Poznan, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Poznan:
- Koszalin, Poland - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNW
- Szczecin, Poland - 184 kms (114.3 miles) NW
- Berlin, Germany - 239.6 kms (148.9 miles) W
- Potsdam, Germany - 255.8 kms (159 miles) W
- Lindenberg, Germany - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) W
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Gorlitz, Germany - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) SW
- Dresden, Germany - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) WSW
- Sniezka, Poland - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SSW
- Klodzko, Poland - 220.7 kms (137.1 miles) S